We or our third-party service providers may collect information relating to your devices, including your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile phone number, mobile network carrier, location, and event information (such as application installations).
If you order products or pay for services, we will need your shipping address, billing name and address, as well as your credit card number and expiration date. You may also have the option to store credit card or other payment information to make it easier to purchase products or service from the Website in the future. If you design and personalize a product, we collect the personal information you use to customize the product, such as the name of your business or your professional title. If you contact our customer services agents, you may also be asked to provide us with personal information.
From time-to-time, FCP may give you the opportunity to participate in sweepstakes, contests or surveys on our Website. If you participate, we will collect certain personal information from you. Participation in these sweepstakes, surveys or contests is completely voluntary, and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose the requested information.
We may provide you with the opportunity to review our products on the Website, or post comments on a blog. Any reviews, posts or comments will be public so you should use care before posting information about yourself online.
From time to time, we may acquire additional information about our customers from third parties, such as the U.S. Postal Service. We may link this additional information with the existing information we collect about our customers.
Effective Date: January, 15th 2015
Personal Information Collected
We collect personal information by either asking you or using technology such as cookies and ETags when you register with or visit our Website. Personal information is any information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, email address or phone number, Facebook Connect sign-in information (if applicable), and any other information that is associated with your name. If you are a registered FCP customer, we link automatically-collected data to the personal information we collect to help us customize your experience on our Website and improve our service to you.
Here are some examples of the personal information that we collect by asking:
By Using Technology
We use technology to collect personal information from you.
- Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser. They make it possible for us to store the contents of your shopping cart until you are ready to check out, recognize your browser when you visit the Website, and provide you with information about products that interest you. By doing this, we can personalize your return visits and save you time during checkout. It is possible to prevent cookies from being used on your browser by turning the feature off. However, if your browser is set to reject cookies or you manually delete cookies, you may have trouble accessing and using some of the pages and features that are currently on our Website, including your account, or that we may put on our Website in the future.
- Other Technologies. We (or a third party on our behalf) may use technologies such as “clear GIFs” or “ETags” to collect personal information (and other information) from you.
- Web Beacons. If you receive emails from FCP, we may use web beacons to allow us to track whether you have opened the message and whether you have clicked on links contained in the message. You can generally avoid web beacons in emails by turning off HTML display and displaying only the text portion of your emails.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address. As you enter our Website, we capture and retain the IP address of the device you are using, such as a personal computer or a mobile device.
- Do Not Track Signals. Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be “tracked” online. At this time, we do not modify your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
- Mobile Device Identifiers. You may be visiting the Website from your mobile device. Certain mobile service providers uniquely identify mobile devices and we or our third-party service providers may receive such information if you access the Website through mobile devices. Some features of the Website may allow for the collection of mobile phone numbers and we may associate that phone number to mobile device identification information. Furthermore, some mobile phone service providers operate systems that pinpoint the physical location of devices that use their service. Depending on the provider, we or our third-party service providers may receive this information.
Third-Party Personal Information
In some cases, we may collect your friends’ and family’s email addresses:
- If you use one of our referral programs to refer any of your friends or family, we will use their email addresses to send your invitation.
- Sharing your projects electronically is one of the key benefits we offer. You are able to share with your selected recipients by providing their email addresses to us, and those selected recipients will be able to view your saved projects.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following general purposes:
- Fulfill your requests for information, products and services
- Improve our services
- Customize the advertising and content you see
- Contact you
- Recognize you when you return to our Website
- Tell you about updates to your account, products, and services
- Answer questions and respond to your requests
We use de-aggregated or de-identified information, such as that pertaining to web or mobile pages you have viewed, in order to analyze trends, track users’ movements, provide a better user experience and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not use this data in a manner that would identify you personally. Aggregation means that we combine the non-personal information of numerous people together so that the data does not relate to any one person. De-identify means that we remove or change (e.g., hash) certain pieces of information that might be used to link data to a particular person.
Sharing of Personal Information
- Authorized Third Parties. From time to time we share the personal information we collect with trusted companies who work with or on behalf of us. These companies may use your personal information to enhance and personalize your experience with using the Website, to communicate with you about products and events that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional purposes. Information sharing allows us to introduce to you new resources based on your interests and needs. With that in mind, when you purchase an item, your customer information may be shared with other select companies whose products and services you may find useful.
- Law Enforcement and Legal Process. We may report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful, or that we reasonably believe may aid a law enforcement investigation into unlawful activity. In addition, we reserve the right to release your information to law enforcement agencies if we determine, in our sole judgment, that either you have violated our policies, or the release of your information may protect our rights or property, or the right, property or safety of another person.
- Required or Permitted by Law. We may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing your information with governmental entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or if we need to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Protecting the Website. We may share your information with others if we believe it is necessary to restrict or inhibit any user from using the Website, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion thereof.
- Business Transition. In the event that we, or any portion of our assets, are acquired or we undergo another transition in our business, your information may be transferred to the acquiring company or another entity surviving such a transition.
- Other Third Parties. We may share non-personal information with other third parties that are not described above. When we do so, we endeavor to either aggregate or de-identify the information so that a third party would not be likely to link data to you, your computer, or your device.
Opting Out Of Information Sharing
We understand and respect that not all customers may want to allow us to share their information with other select companies. You have the right and ability to edit your member account information or marketing preferences on our Website at any time. You can opt in or out of receiving future communications from us about special offers and new product information, unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages you receive, or change your marketing preferences by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to limit our sharing of your personal information. If you decide at a later time that you would like to receive commercial emails from us, you can re-add yourself to our communication list.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account, and the products and services we provide to you, such as service announcements and administrative messages. We do not offer you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving those communications.
You may terminate your FCP account by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that your personal information may remain in our archived records after your account has been terminated.
Our Website is not intended for children, and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If we become aware that a subscriber is under the age of 13, we will remove his/her personally identifiable information in our possession.
Security of Personal Information
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to help us protect your personal information. For example, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your credit card information when you purchase products and services through our Website. While we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your information will remain secure in all circumstances.
Your California Privacy Rights
Individual customers who reside in California and have provided their personal information to FCP may request a notice describing the categories of personal information we share with third parties and their corporate affiliates for their direct marketing purposes. The notice will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which the information was shared, along with their names and addresses.
Requests for the notice must be submitted to us in writing at the address below:
1478 Davril Circle
Corona, CA 92880
Other Third-Party Websites
How We Communicate With You
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information, we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.